top of page

F Visa


F-1 / F-2 Visa


An F-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by a United States Consulate abroad to an alien who plans to come to the United States to pursue full-time studies at a U.S. educational school or institution.  The spouse and/or unmarried, minor children of F-1 holders are eligible to come to the United States on an F-2 Visa. F-2 holders must be issued an individual SEVIS Form I-20 and may remain in the U.S. as long as the principal F-1 student maintains valid status.


F-1 and F-2 visa holder may during or after the requested academic studies to change their non-immigration status. Aliens must send a formal petition to U.S. Immigration Services to change their status. F-1 and F-2 visa DOES NOT allow alien to work in the United States and Draw regular salary from any business entities. However, passive investment under certain circumstances is generally allowed.


We strongly suggest you consult with a lawyer before you ever decide to change your immigration status. Feel free to contact us for any questions regarding your F visa. we offer free initial consultation and evaluation.


F-1签证即学生签证,其对象为准备在美国就读小学,初高中, 大学及其他艺术高校, 或者学术机构以及语言培训机构学习的外籍人士。F-1签证一般需要在美国大使馆面签申请。申请人需要向大使馆提供学校的录取通知, I-20表格, 和资金证明, 填写 DS-160 表格, 有效护照,相片和申请费用。 F-1学生身份也可以在美国境内申请, 一般是发给以非学生身份进入美国的外籍人士。

畅达律师事务所提供美国学校申请, 美国大使馆签证材料准备, 以及美国境内学生身份转换服务。

bottom of page