M Visa


M visa is a non-immigration visa issued for the purpose of nonacademic or vocational studies in the United States.


Similar to the requirements and restrictions of the F-1 visa, M-1 visa holders are not permitted to work during the course of their studies. Holders of other non-immigration visas may be allowed to change to the M status in the United States after 60 days entering the United States.


Please contact us if you have any questions regarding application or change to the M status.







Kurt K. Chang & Associates, LLC

New York Manhattan Office
Chrysler Building
405 Lexington Avenue, 26th Floor
Manhattan, NY 10174

New Jersey Office
Harborside Financial Center
185 Hudson St. Ste. 2500
Jersey City, NJ 07311

Pennsylvania Office

The One Liberty Place

1650 Market St. Ste. 3600

Philadelphia, PA 19103

Texas Dallas Office

(by appointment only)

2435 N Central Expy 12th Floor

Richardson, TX 75080

+1 (215) 550-1666

+1 (551) 233-8891